Monday, June 05, 2006

New addiction

Curse you TBQelite! I was doing fine spending my free computer time listening to music and playing games, but no! You had to introduce me to peekvid.com and I fear I can't go on without it. Worse yet school is almost out and our home computer doesn't have a sound card! Woe is me! Sure I can watch One Piece without it but it won't be the same (FYI: I've watched the first three). And I can't watch Mythbusters without sound! Sure, they only have five episodes and I've watched one already. But I'm going to be busy this week and I don't know if I'll be able to watch the rest. And they're are lots of other shows I want to watch on there too! In the summer I'll have to compete with Kriss for the computer too. Life is cruel, so cruel...

Comments:
Hahahahahaha...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]