Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm Becoming an Anime Addict

Yeah, so I watched Bleach almost all day today. I wasn't going to start Bleach because I'd already started Inuyasha and One Piece, and that was quit enough thank you. But today I went to school to watch anime, oh and I guess it was also good to pick up my learners permit which I'd left there on Tuesday, and I found out they didn't have inuyasha number 24 or 25 (whichever one I left off on I can't remember) and the One Piece episode 10 they had only had Japanese or some other Asian subs! You can imagine my terror. It was 9am and my mom wasn't coming till 3:45pm. If I didn't have anime to watch I'd die, so I started Bleach. And it is awesome, and I watch thirteen episodes, and if I don't watch it again sometime between now and fall quarter I'll surely perish!
Oh, I started this other anime series called Planetes which is really cool and it's set in space in the future. I really like it, when I started it I sat down and watched all ten of the roughly half-hour episodes I had on me. Unfortunately they didn't have the dubbed version on youtube.com. It's better dubbed, trust me.
I've been reading manga like crazy too. That has resulted in me having over 50 items checked out at the library, and it is rare indeed to not have the limit of 20 items on hold. I've started fullmetal alchemist, samurai deeper kyo, planet ladder, Alice 19th, Fushigi yugi: the mysterious play, threads of time, hana kimi, clover (I think I've finished that one [it was weird]), and a couple more.

So I'd say you could officially say I've joined the ranks of the amine/manga addicts.

Comments:
Dubbed or subbed?

I hate dubbed...

~~~

"Hello... my name is TBQelite and I'm an Anime Addict"

"Hi TBQelite..."
 
No, the "Hi TBQelite" is my line at this meeting of Anonymous Addicts of Awsome Anime or something like that. She could also just come to a LAN party and transfer anime until her heart is content, or her hard drive is maxed out, which ever comes first.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]