Saturday, April 15, 2006

Warning: This post is purely for my own enjoyment

Kristen and I have different taste in men as one would assume. For instance, at Blockbuster yesterday I thought the blonde employee was hotter then the one with the black curly hair, and Kris thought the opposite. I didn't like that other one was as hot mainly because of his ugly facial hair. I'm not big on facial hair. In the same way I think the blonde guy on The OC is quite hot, Kris doesn't think as highly of his looks as I do.
But Kris and I are of one accord when we say that Mr. Darcy is HOT. And I mean really hot, really, really hot. Mr. Darcy is the guy in Pride and Prejudice, and in this case were talking about the recent movie. Kris and I also agree that the only thing we don't like about him is his curly chest hair. We're not so big on chest hair in general I mean, it had nothing to do with the fact that is was curly.
Mom said "Now we know what type of husband to pray for joy, tall, dark and hansom.". I'd say that in general that has held pretty true. As I've gotten older that's held less true, but when I was younger it was very true. But yeah, I've watched it three times so far and we just got it yesterday. He's just so hot...

Comments:
You're scaring me.

Matthew Macfadyen might be "hot" but I didn't think he presented the charachter of Mr. Darcy, as he appeared in the book, very well.
 
You're not a girl Matt, you don't get to deside if he's hot or not.
 
I wasn't trying to nail down his Aggregate Hottie Score. I was merely pointing out that he played a "Mr. Darcy" that acted very differently than the one in Jane Austen's original novel.
 
Did you hit your head on something? Although I do agree with you facial hair is unatractive. But you are scareing me I didnt think you were interested in guys.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]