Friday, April 28, 2006

Ten songs you must hear

If you have a couple minutes of free time listen to them. I've purposely chosen ones none of you have probably ever heard.

Angels and Airwaves: The Adventure
Secondhand Serenade: vulnerable
Panic! At the Disco: I write sins not tragedies
Meriwether: Machine gun Baby
Cute is what we aim for: teasing to please
Discover America: Green eyes
Mae: Suspension
TheAudition: Dance halls turn to ghost towns
The Hush Sound: Sweet tangerine
The classic crime: The coldest heart


I Adore all these. You can find all of them at purevolume.com, searching under song title would be fastest.

Comments:
I thought you said you purposely chose songs that I've never heard before?!!

Just kidding. I'll check the other ones out. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]