Monday, April 03, 2006

Some really cool music

Check this site out too. It's got tons of bands and artist. Some I like are: Meriwether, Cute is what we aim for, as cities burn, Panic! at the disco, Secondhand Serenade, and Faktion which is my favorite so far. They also have bands I'm sure you've heard of before like Fall out Boy, Hawk Nelson, anberlin, Demon hunter, Joy electric, etc. I like to listen to random bands as background music while I'm doing something else. I know you guys probably don't trust my tast in music, but indulge me here. Seriously the ones I mentioned are really good!

By the by I give this site a PG-13 rating.

Comments:
Who ever said I didn't trust your music. I like a lot of styles and a lot of what you've mentioned I've already listened to and have slapped my label of niftiness upon.

Thanks for listing them. I like finding new music to add to me playlist.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]