Thursday, October 27, 2005

Annoyences

Annoyence #1: I noticed yesterday that the second quiz meet is the saturday before finals. I'm thinking I might need to skip that meet, but we'll see.

Annoyence #2: The denist finally desided that I needed my bottom wisdom teeth removed. I'm glad to have finally convinced him, but I'm not so fond of getting it done. I'm going to get some funky drug to make me forget though. I just hope it works.

Annoyence #3: Having to use my money to print out stuff at the school library.

Annoyence #4: My backpack. Enough said.

Comments:
Those all sound quite annoying.
 
School charges to print stuff out now!?!
 
Yes I incorrectly said that. I meant copy things.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]