Friday, July 15, 2005

The Mariners suck but who cares

We the people know as my family wen't to a baseball game yesterday. If you can't already tell that they lost I suggest that you go buy yourself a better body because you won't get anywhere with that brain.

Today mom yet me drive up to Safeway and back. I've got less then 2Hrs driving practice since my last drive so I needed to. My second drive is today at three and the next one will be next Friday at three where I will have to be ready to drive on the freeway *cringe*. Today I'll do parking stuff. Maybe even parallel? It's not really as hard to do as everyone makes it seem. The Fry's parking lot is really very good for practicing. On the far side there's some parallel parking spaces that rarely have people using them. Now since, no doubt, you're getting bored of this I'll move on.

You got our "new" computer up and running. That's nice because the old one would stop working if you didn't use it for about a half hour. I'm very mad at all our computers because none of them will let me play Sims 2 which I bought but now can't use.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]