Thursday, July 07, 2005

About time

I figure that I should post now huh?

Well I went on vacation for the fourth as most of you probably know. And besides the sunburn, minor chaffing, and one toe that is probably infected and ingrown,I had a good time. And I got the coolest Toy!!! It's so fun but not easy to describe
We went to Idaho and the theme park there, Silverwood. Kris and me road all the coasters and most of the other cool rides. We weren't fond of the corkscrew which really hurts your head and ears. The lines were about a third the size of those I'm used to. The natives were all 'that's why you never go on the weekend' and we got a good laugh at that. Mom now wants to move to Idaho. Kris too. I'm not opposed to moving there sometime in the future but I don't want to now. We ran in to my cousin and his wife there. There kids were off some place so we didn't see them. Their kids are 15 and 12, both girls. That cousin is in his forties and old enough to me my father. It's kind of weird to have cousins that old. He isn't even the oldest one. One of my cousins has a son my age. We had to come back the fourth because my parents had work the fifth. So we took our fireworks to Brynmar and lit them there. By the way the jumping jacks sucked. We ended up setting most of them of fire when the others didn't do much. And they did not jump at all.

Yesterday dad took me down to the big Fry's parking lot and I practiced driving. I have come to the concluding that you should be happy to be a passenger and take advantage of that for as long as you can. I have to do a drive for my drivers ed tomorrow so I'll likely end up doing the same today. This time mom is coming with. Dad just isn't giving me the feedback I want. That being 'I'm I doing a good job or do I suck?'. I can stay in one lane okay and go a constant speed okay so that must be something. Parking is harder then it looks. But hey it was my first time driving. Well I've driven it really rural areas when I was little but that doesn't really count. Oh yeah, at silverwood I drove an oldfashion car that had a metal thing underneath so you couldn't drive off the road. Steering that was harder then steering a real car. But I didn't bump in to the metal thing once and Kris did. Heh, heh, heh.

That's all folks!

Comments:
Driving is always fun. Just wait 'til you hit the freeway.

Muhahahaha...
 
Think of it this way. The first time I drove on the road (dirt road not withstanding) it was in my dad's F-250 diesel. The thing may as well ahve been a tank for all the acceleration and brakes it had. And I drove it from my house to my grandparent's house in maple valley, about a half hour drive going 50 most of the way.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]