Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In honor of another list

I just read this hilarious list of reasons to date this guy named Dale. I will compile such a list for myself but I will also do a list of reasons not go out with me. This is mostly for laughs. Actually I can't think of another reason for it but some how I think it sounds better to say mostly. If you wish to see the list that the other guy did go here http://skirtman.org

Reasons to go out with me:

1. I do floss when I remember
2. I haven't shown a tendency towards animal cruelty for years now
3. I'm almost always able to open my own jars
4. I know better then to take clothes off of a bad burn
5. I never liked Britiny Spears
6. I spend money wisely
7. I don't overly use the word like
8. I don't have an irrational fear of clowns, heights, or spiders
9. I've never failed a class
10. My mommy says my table manners are better then they used to be
11. I don't deprive myself food unlike other girls
12. I do most of my homework
13. I don't like modern "art"
14. I don't read what I'm typing out loud
15. I can keep a secret
16. I won't mind if you don't give me flowers
17. I haven't done very many illegal things
18. I try not to hate without reason
19. I have no trouble counting to one hundred
20. I like broccoli
21. I've never joined a cult
22. I have a mild appreciation for nature and beauty
23. I don't have a speech impediment
24. My feet don't stink
25. I can record things with the VCR
26. I'm not often manipulative
27. I can be romantic at times
28. I don't cheat on my taxes
29. I almost never bite
30. I don't like talking on the phone or about feelings
31. I'm not allergic to you
32. I promise I won't laugh at your pain
33. I didn't eat bugs, even when my friends did
34. Reliable sources confirm that I'm female
35. I have no old bodybuilder boyfriends that could beat you up
36. I won't trade you in for a newer model
37. I'm available
38. My morals are pretty good
39. I don't have warts or large moles
40. If I don't like you I'll be kind and dump you
41. I don't have some utterly disgusting dead fetal twin hanging off my side (compliments of Kris)
42. I'm always right
43. I don't know the words to that one Titanic song
44. I can dig deep down and find 45 things wrong with me
45. I'm modest enough to stop at 45

Reasons not to go out with me:

1. I bite my nails
2. I almost always hit back
3. I'm not very mature
4. Imma nota vury gut sppiller
5. I'm self centered and arrogant, and no that is not the same thing
6. I hate combing my hair
7. I'm not fond of people in general
8. I complain even if I have no right to
9. I cage my emotion
10. I don't eat enough green vegetables
11. I don't pay enough attention to most people
12. I pay way to much attention to some people
13. I'm pessimistic or realistic, you pick
14. There are definitely better looking people out there than me
16. I have been said to have stocker tendencies
17. I don't see the point of making my bed
18. I don't really like cooking
19. I have always have bad fashion sense
20. I slack almost whenever I can
21. I don't get outside enough
22. I'm not very good at conversing
23. I have a tape fetish
24. I have a fetish with blue putty that you use to stick things up with
25. I have a fetish with putting things in my mouth
26. I have a lot of fetishes, not just the ones mentioned
27. I can be annoying
28. I'm not very tall
29. I don't have long eyelashes
30. I laugh at my own jokes or at least smile
31. I doubt your mother will like me
32. I'm not well traveled
33. I don't work well in teams
34. I'd probably do you more harm then good
35. I have bad handwriting
36. I use ( ) marks too much (but not all the time)
37. I have bad posture
38. I like fighting with cats
39. I can't guarantee that when you get attached to me you won't regret it
40. I get bored easily
41. Only those who don't know me say I'm normal
42. I'm always right *wink*
43. If I beat you at video games I will laugh
44. My uncle Dan has ruined me by making me like oldies
45. I haven't even touched the surface of this lake

Comments:
That's pretty good. I'm going to have to do that for myself.
 
Very good. That is definitely worth copying.

"Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery."
 
fet·ish (ftsh, ftsh)n.
Something, such as an object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

You have a fetish for putty? That's rather disturbing.
 
So gonna be copied. I'm gonna have to try and make one for myself.
 
*blushs* No. Nothing like that. Maybe obsession would have been a better word. I meant an odd liking of something for a NONSEXUAL reason.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]