Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What the....??!!?!?

I watched Unbreakable today, and that is a weird movie! It really didn't have much going on the whole time. About half the movie no one was talking. It was ok though, kind of worth watching.
I watched About a boy a couple days ago and that was also weird but most definitely worth watching. It was great. *laughs* I accidentally put I was great instead of it was great! I watched i Robot yesterday too which was unexpectedly good. Really thick plot for a movie with Will Smith in it. And don't be telling me that if I have time to watch so many movies I have time to post because I'm not going to be guilted in to posting more.

Comments:
Even though I, Robot didn't follow the books, the movie was pretty good. Then again it would be kind of hard.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]