Monday, May 09, 2005

What to name this, what to name this.........

Mothers Day was ok. We went to the keg. I got ribs. Kris got a steak and surprised me by liking it. I found out that my dislike of eating tomatoes was based in an actual dislike and not a preconceived idea that I wouldn't like them. Dad was on his navy weekend so he didn't get home till six-ish. We tried to play Sorry with Chloe but she had a fit when I used a sorry card on her. Kris made muffins for breakfast and they were good. Mom didn't want to go to church so we didn't. Not much else to say about it.

Saturday we went to Ross and I got a couple shorts and some Tee-shirts. Us kids were waiting in the car and Kris and I found a cling-on on this guys car offensive due to the girl on it having boots that covered more than her clothes. And to keep Kris and Chloe from fighting more I told Kris to take it off. I had read the signs warning of an alarm but I thought it applied to trying to open the door or something. Thankfully it was a type that stops when you stop touching the car. *smile*

I have been taking advantage of me not having to wake up till I feel like it lately. It's nice to be about to sleep in. I've also been reading more lately because I've had the time, and some good books. I hope my teacher isn't sick anymore the sub is annoying and talks loudly. I have to make a stupid DNA model for Biology. The weathers crap. I'm looking forward to summer. We might go to Hawaii. It's not a sure thing though. We will go somewhere this year around august. San Diego and Virginia have been thrown around, but it is really dependent on where my Dad has his two week navy thing. I'm hoping we can go to Whistler for some three day weekend.

Comments:
So is your dad in the reserves then?

"Thankfully it was a type that stops when you stop touching the car. *smile*"

Hahaha...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]