Saturday, May 21, 2005

No!!!!!!!

My mom has decided that the next Quiz party should be held at our place. Hence the 'No!!!!!!'. I'm very opposed to this idea. And yet I do realize the inevitability of it and the fact that our house a very good place to have such a thing. The mother-in-law-room has a microwave, fridge, TV, and even the computer in it, and the bathroom is close by. Therefore my parents would pretty much be left to themselves. Chloe's room is attached to it but that would just mean it couldn't go to all hours of the night. Kris' room is upstairs along with my mom and dad's room. *whimper* But I don't want my fortress invaded!!! It's my house and I don't want to share!!! Mom doesn't seem to understand. I must say that if there was no Kris or mom then I would be much more willing to do such a thing.

Now I feel as though I must address you people calling me "The Evil One". I do find it rather funny but I don't think I'm deserving. I mean just because your sister calls you Hitler and you get people addicted to video games on occasion doesn't constitute being called the evil one. In my opinion Kris is much more deserving of the title. But I do like the fact that it means I'm your leader since you're Nazis, even if you'd never obey me. It is preferable to some other names, ones I'm not even going to mention in case you remember. And as Neemund said: I don't hold my evil. I don't really go home at night and think of evil things. Well not unless someone makes me mad and that's kind of hard. Unless you steal my fries, then it's easy. Or any other food of mine for that matter. Now that I think of it, steal anything of mine that I value and I'll get mad. Anyway, the title of the evil one should go to one more deserving.

I'm very sad about missing strawberry shortcake. Mom tried to blame her being early on me saying that I didn't call and tell her when to come. But she got me a blizzard so I can't be too mad at her.

Comments:
What a good idea, EJB. As representative of the Society of the Preservation of the Nifty division of our local TBQ chapter, I humbly accept your offer. *smile*

Seriously though just mention when/if you'd like to host when we plan for our next party-type thing.

As for your name: Hail the Furher!

I supposed you are right in saying that the title of "The Evil One" should go to someone else who is truly more even than yourself. Since no one wants to step forward, I guess I'll just have to take this burden on myself. I won't say that I won't enjoy it but that's a sacrifice that I'm willing to undertake.
 
My mom says that we should have a party to thank the couchs and Evan and Julie for helping with quiz. Like a BBQ thing and have everyone and their family come. We counted and that's about 40 all together. *shivers* I think that might be to many people but we have had gatherings just as big here. It would have to be good weather though so we could use the backyard. We really do have a hugh backyard. Someone has got to talk a bit of sense in to my mom though. I mean that's a lot of people!
 
You, "The Evil One"? Now that's funny. You can't hold your evil.
 
That was a pretty pointless comment neemund. I mean sure I like people to comment, but come now. You were just agreeeing with me and repeating what you had already said. I suppose I really don't have to right to complain since you "went out of your way to comment".

And tbqelite you are no more worthy the title The Evil One than I'm. Maybe even a little less so.
 
So you think...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]