Sunday, May 01, 2005

Majorly Pissed

So I'm pissed at walgreens or my camera. You know those pictures I took at the last Quiz Meet? *sobs* Not even half came back. I don't know where they went, but I'm mad. Some of the pictures were the group picture, the pictures of A fine looking young man and Emily winning there medals. Also a bunch of the ones of us just hanging out at lunch and before the awards ceremony. Raben strange, the camera must love you because all the ones I took of you (which wasn't very many) are there. I don't even know if it's worth giving the few that were ok to Evan. The one I took of Butterfly turned out. I bet she's not happy about that. *evil grin* She even had to take a picture of me as pay back. The one I got of The Shadow Walker "playing the drums" turned out too. Walgreens will never be trusted with valuable things like photos again. Screw them. I'm going to go play Rocket Mania now till my eyes bleed. Not really. I'd get bored.

Comments:
That's a shame.
 
If the print doesn't turn out they won't give it to you. You can scan the negative and try to fix it in photoshop though.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]