Monday, May 02, 2005

Invasion of "hot" men

I did a really stupid thing again. I showed Kris how to set any picture on the web as a background. Now she's got Ashton Kutcher up there and will go ballistic if any one takes him down. Why!?!?!??!?! Why did I do that?!?!?!?!? I know better too!!!!! *sobs* I need to start thinking things like that threw more.

On a happy note I got the latest Artemis Fowl book. And I have decided that I would love a house built the way Borders is. You know the one in southcenter? That one, with those huge stairs. When you walk down them you just can't help feel superior to other people. It's great. But I mean come on. Who doesn't love a sarcastic, teenage, criminal mastermind?! I don't know, but they must be crazy.

It is that dreaded time of year again. Mothers Day, Fathers Day, families birth day. In other words I have to buy presents and cards and such. I just really hate doing those things. I am not a gift giver. I'm even more tight fisted then my father, if that were possible. It's not that I don't love my family very much. It's not that I value them less then money. It's just that...........I don't like spending money. I hoard money, I don't spend it. I'm not even very fond of getting gifts. I'd rather buy myself gifts and not be obligated to buy other people gifts. I'm an awful person aren't I? Yes, yes I'm, I know. I'm not very good at picking out gifts either. Kris is good at that, not me. I'm good at picking out funny cards. I despise corny or sappy cards. They are an abomination. I think it's almost better not to get a card then to get a sappy or corny card.

I've been bored so I've been taking random tests. Today I took this test to find out my "chemistry IQ" I got 6/10 so I was happy about that. I've never taken a chemistry class either so all of it was either experience or just common sense. I also took multiple tests to find out which zodiac sign best fits me. Taurus and Aquarius tied for first. I was very little like my own sign Aries. I suppose Taurus makes some sense(as much as a zodiac sign is going to make anyway) because I supposed to be born May 1. I was about two weeks early. And that would make me a Taurus. If I had been born then than maybe my head would have turned correctly and I wouldn't have had to be born caesarian section. Is it a good or bad omen to be born like Caesar? I don't think it really matters. I would get back on track at this point but I've already said all I have to say on this subject.

Comments:
You ought to buy your family t-shirts off of thinkgeek.com.

You could get them each the shirt that says, "You Are Dumb" in binary. They wouldn't know what the binary said and everytime they wore the shirts you could laugh at them.
 
Hahaha... see what happens when you enlighten them.
 
I would do that to Kris, but she wouldn't wear it.
 
heck no i wouldn't. i may be superior to you guys, but that does NOT mean i don't know what goes on in yur heds!!!!!!
-Kris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]