Sunday, May 29, 2005

I can't think of a good title and don't even know really want will be in this post right now so this will have to do.

It is official. There are no if's, and's, or but's. I will be going to college next fall. Unlike I had though before I find that I don't have to take any classes at the H.O.M.E program. That leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. But that could be a hairball. jk

We did not go anywhere this memorial weekend. I liked that. We borrowed a weed picking device and I waged weed warfare. The backyard is now uneven but mostly weed free. I would advise that if you decide to wage weed warfare that you not eat, or at least not lick your fingers afterwards. It tastes yucky.

Encase any of you were thinking of trying to beat my score at Rocket mania you will be sorry to hear that it is now at 3,195,350 points, level 42, Brother of dragons, which is the highest rank. I stopped because I was getting hungry and bored not because I lose. I really don't know how I got so good. I'm just insanely good at that game. If you don't believe me I'm very willing to prove it to you.

This brings me to a very important questions. Is it right for skunks to kiss ducks? I'm going to see if anything good's on TV. Bye.

Comments:
Congrates on college.
Weed warfare!? lol!!
Skunks and ducks, huh? Maybe if it's true love.... and a nose peg is involved!
 
So what classes will you be taking?
 
Hopefully:

American Government and Politics: to get that credit out of the way.

Astronomy: because I need another science credit and because it works with a schedual me and my mom planned (personally I would have liked chemistry or Physics better, I've taken biology and can't say I'm aching for more right away)

Keyboarding: because me mommy's making me and the reasons given above

Archery: same reason as above and it's one of the few PE credits that sounds interesting to me.

None of them are a done deal. All of them meet Tuesdays and Thursdays. I really don't know when I would have time for dinner if this worked out, so in some ways I kind of hope it doesn't. Plus it would mean I would be in class from 11:30 to 7:00, with about 10 to 30 minutes in between.

Most of the credits I have to take if I get those out of the way are PE and electives.
 
I had to take a science credit so I took Meteorology 101. An easier class than Astronomy I would think and the teacher I took it from was pretty good and definitely had interesting points about her...

Do you have a particular degree that you are trying to get?

Ryan is going to be upset. He wanted to take archery but it looks like it's filled at the moment.
 
Those days because It's convienant. I hadn't thought of that really,the last class gets out at 7:00. So I would be late. But coming from Belleuve I don't think it would be worth it to gofr so little time. I will have to come up with a different plan. I can't register for classes until saterday anyway because of this thing. I think I'd rather take classes daily anyway.
 
Daily classes (at least for me) are much better.
 
I would suggest consulting with one of your random homey's who has actually taken classes at BCC before locking in your classes. Go ahead and register what you think you might want to take but be prepared to change.

Also, I can almost guarantee you that you do not want to take 8 hrs of consecutive classes.
 
Yes I know I would want 8 hours of classes. Thankfully Keyboarding my last class can be taken online. This solves three problems. One: If the other classes work out none of them will conflict with Quiz. Two: I can have dinner at a reasonable time of day. Three: I would no longer have 8 hours strait of classes. I thought of another one. Four: I really didn't think it would take me 2 hours to do typing anyway and I'm glad I can take it online.

Yes I know should be open to changing my classes and am. And I will make sure to see if I can get rides from one of you or one of the only people I know going to BCC this year. Since my mom works in Belleuve I can most likely get a ride with her to school but not back.
 
Bring a catalog and a copy of your schedule to Butterfly's party.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]