Thursday, May 19, 2005

Collector of the Useless CD's!

I collect useless CD's. AOL CD are my favorite. You may thing my hobby is stupid but it's not. It's quirky and fun. Instead of boring CD that you hate getting in the mail it becomes treasure and a blessing. I haven't had the hobby for very long but I have at least three different AOL CD's, one CD with Tuccan Sam, one from key bank and a couple others. One of them even came in a ~holy music~ tin ~/holy music~. A blue shiny tin nonetheless.

My mom upon reading my blog would like you to know that she is not an awful person for not wanting to go to church. We did in fact have devotions. I didn't really think you people would care but it makes her feel better so I do it. She also thinks my language need cleaning up so now I will use works like blood or dickens.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sobs loudly* Feeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttt Toooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ittttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssss nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs loudly* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttt feeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Moooooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee annnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd evvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy thhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allllllllllllllllllllll *sobs loudly* suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs loudly*

So it was a couple days ago that I wrote that and I meant to add how zoob tubes saved the day a couple days ago. I haven't been busy, the computers just hasn't let me online for a while. And I was to busy reading to get mom to do something about it. On to the "important" part.

That stupid DNA model I had to do turned out to be really easy due to zoob tubes. Zoob tubes are like a much cooler version of tinker toys. It took me all of five minutes, and it showed all the things needed. Mostly I was glad that it wasn't made of beads and pipe cleaners like most of the others.

We got a new van! Hooray! The locks hadn't been working right for a while in the other van. The new one has a CD player, which our old one didn't. But it doesn't have the handy key pad thing to unlock it with out the key. It's nice.

Last Thursday I had a small test in language. Because he(the teacher) was sick we hadn't had homework, and I hadn't read the stuff for a week or so. I read the important parts once quickly right before class and I got all the questions but one. Almost all the other people bombed it big time. Sometimes I really hate how stupid all the other people are they aren't even worthy of pity, they had a lot of time to study for it but didn't! It's sad, it's very sad.

My sister and mom said that I have only three emotions that I show. I disagree. I show about five, give or take. They say I have normal, giddy, and grumpy. I say I also have angry, and pleased. Sometimes I'm really pleased when I look normal. But if you look hard enough you can see it. And angry is just a more severe form of grumpy. They said it's funny when I'm giddy. Which is true. I'm weird when I'm happy. All the emotions that I do feel come out in those five (or three if you agree with them) emotions. Grumpy can really be frustrated, mad, annoyed, and all other negative emanations. Normal can be almost anything. I don't necessarily react to the fore-mentioned emotions or to positive emotions as well. Giddy is one of the ones you won't see so much, pleased you will a lot more then giddy. Pleased looks like normal except I will be smiling or such. You now hold all the incite in to what I'm feeling that you even will get. Don't you feel special?

There are some songs I like for no rhyme or reason. Mostly I'm thinking of Mr. Blindside by the killers and Chariot by some guy who's name I forget. Neither song makes much sense but I still like them. This one for a car commercial is cool too.

Kris is hopeless at most all video games and that makes me happy. Very, very happy. It makes me dizzy when she plays Mario kart. You feel like you're on the ocean. And a mere snake is a major problem for her in Pitfall.

Comments:
I really like the free cds. Particularly the ones that come in the most awesome containers (a.k.a. the tin ones).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]