Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Best Worst Play

Kris had this play that her friends were in and she dragged the rest of us along. It was a dinner theater so their was apple pie, and we had Godfathers pizza before hand. That's how she hooked me in to going. But the play turned out to be pretty good. That was because it was so awful. Only two of the characters were good at acting, and most of them didn't talk loud enough. But what mades it really great was that they kept of forgetting their lines. The villain forgot his and stood there for about five minutes. At another point in the play the villain was trying to capture the "damsel" and pour poison down her throat but it wasn't working very well and her said rather loudly "this isn't working". That was my favorite part. The apple pie was good too. I got to see the boy Kris used to have a crush on which was fun because it got on her nerves. He wasn't really all she made him out to be.

Allerge season is back. I have hayfever and it is no fun at all. No that's an understatement, it's torture. If I take the medicine then I'm a zombie, if I don't I can't stop sneezing and itching my eyes. I have finally found in allerge medicine that doesn't make my drowsy and lasts all day in Claritin. It's a dollar a tablet though! It's rediculous that I'm (well my parents) having to pay for something that I can't help. Note:I might run this threw spellcheck when I get home because it's not working here.

I have decided that the movie trailer for The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is the coolest. I'm still not going to see it till I read the books but I'm going to have to put a little more effort in to getting them.

Comments:
You need to quickly read the book(s) so that you can watch the movie. That is a must.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]