Friday, April 29, 2005

This is Short

So I was really bored today and I figure that I will be even more so in the summer. And so I'm going to learn how to write with my right hand. Which is more a matter of practice then learning. It makes my hand hurt because I don't ever use those muscles in that hand, but I think it will come in handy so I'm sticking with it. Ok maybe not. But the rings in binders are a major pain when writing and I write really slow. So maybe after my hand stops hurting I will be able to write faster. Once my history teach said that if I wrote faster I could do the extra credit questions. I was thinking gee-manee I'm writing as fast as I can bug off, if you wouldn't give me all paragraph long questions then I could do those questions. It's not even like I needed to do them I got an A. I always do. History's pretty much a no brainer. It's just boring and you have to pay attention. al4nw. (do you think that'll catch on? not likely.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]