Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday

So today was pretty cool. The scooter and all but I also watched episodes 5-8 in Tru Calling because we rented it. Stupid me wasn't paying the best of attention and got disc two instead of one. My sis Kris and I are really bummed about it because we kind of got in to a Tru fix and need our next high. *smiles* You can bet on us begging mom and dad until we get the other 5 discs. I also got to go grocery shopping with my dad, which is my type of shopping. Do I even need to add that we get junk and drive mom crazy? No that's a given. That's it, hope you all had as good a day as I did. See you tomorrow.

Comments:
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. It's pretty cool when someone you don't know comments out of the blue. So I'm kinda trying to do that. Probably not doing so great, but nonetheless.

You're blog's pretty cool. There's some really weird stuff on it... but it's all pretty cool. Like "Number 3" The salt thing... I can see me trying that!

I'll have to keep popping back to read your updates.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]