Sunday, April 17, 2005

Number Two

Here is the next one.

2. How to be cruel

Be loud and annoying and hairy(now who does that remind me of?). Move in to another persons house. Use the persons shower. Use the persons razor. Wash the razor the first couple times leaving it wet but mostly clean. Then shave some part of your body that is very hairy. Don't clean the razor. Notes that the razor is no longer in the shower. You have just succeeded in being very cruel. Congrats!

You can guess in the same manor as last time

Comments:
I'm guessing... B, something that you have done.
 
http://www.deviantart.com/view/8666529/

Beat this game!
 
My score is 2473!
 
Well you are wrong. The correct answer is something that has happened to me.
 
And at that I laugh.
 
MY score is only 1660
 
I got 1800 something. But I haven't played it since.
 
I have 2226 and it gets annoying when you have sound turned on.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]