Monday, April 25, 2005

No title

So this is mostly going to be weird little random things that really don't have any connection.

This is something like what my grandma on my dad's side said in my birthday card: Sweet sixteen and never been kissed? Keep it that way for a while. You got plenty of time for that.

Now if you knew my grandmother, then you would know that that is a weird thing for her to say. Usually it's something more along the lines of, look how much you've grown up and what a beautiful young lady you are turning out to be. You know, that kinda of sappy stuff. I was a bit taken a back myself. Everyone thought it was just the funniest thing (including myself). Personally I really dislike sappy things and it was nice for the change.

So last night I came up stairs to say good night to my mom and she and Kris were watching TV. A commercial for house came on and it was one I'd already seen. Kris asked me what ended up being wrong with the lady and I said she was only eating this one type of food and it was making her crazy. Mom said that yeah if you don't eat a balanced diet then you go crazy. So I said that's probably why being a vegetarian and being a tree hugging environmentalist extremist is related. I did see why it was that funny, but my mom got a kick out of it. Go figure.

My cousin, who is a senior this year, got a college scholarship for playing football. He got his name and a paragraph about his accomplishment in the Billings Gazette. My grandma, aunt and uncle even got there names it there as well. Now when I read this I said to my mom " you know in Montana it is a lot easier to get your name in the paper then it is in say New York". Which is very true. In New York, New York you can murder someone and not get your name in the paper. In Montana you can get first place in the spelling bee and get your name in the paper. It's just two very different worlds.

I was really bored a couple days ago when I got home from school. So I did the normal thing and googled my last name. I ended up finding this web page devoted to pictures of this German couples two little kids. There little girl looks quit a bit like me when I was a baby, fat, round face, and blonde fuzz on my head. The dad who is the one who took the pictures has the same nose as my dad. Other then that I can't say he really looks like my dad though. It was just kind of fun to look at these pictures of people who could or could not be related to me. If you want to see the pictures too, the web site is www. [insert my last name here] .net

By the by, number four was something I did. I don't think I will be doing that any more unless I think of something really good.

Comments:
Your grandmother chose well when she gave you that card. Not that I'm implying anything against you.

So... did you have a fun sour sixteenth birthday?
 
It was an ok birthday.

In that weird game I got 2226 as well.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]