Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Never Ending Noah

This is not a battle of skill but will power. Noah's ark, freefall, level 60, 574030 points. Try and beat me if you dare. Personally I wouldn't because it's hecka easy and very dull after you reach Super Beastmaster. But I don't think I will play that game again so the figure won't go up. This is only for the really bored or really stupid/arrogant(there's a word for that in greek I wish I remembered it) to try. Really I don't think anyone could lose at that game unless they try.

Comments:
New format...not bad. My dad plays the Noah's ark game quite a bit.
 
Yeah this is the first time I've seen it(meening my format). I like it alot better. The other one was overused.
 
Oh I have a Noah's Ark game paused at home right now, I'm level 85 with 1.1 million points or something like that. I was playing it while listening to a book on my computer, so it wasn't a total waste of time.
 
I still have my Noah's Ark game going, level 206 with 6,774,050 points I'll keep the game going until I have to reboot my computer.
 
Yeah, if I had my own computer I could do that too but I don't. I did on the other hand get to 110 2,020,470 points which is pretty good considering.
 
Level 225 8,039,600 points, I need to reboot my machine so I quit now
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]