Friday, April 08, 2005

The Monsters and the Mower

The monsters are here. In this room. With me. It's torture. There watching 'A Walk To Remember' that corny movie with that Mandy person.
*mockingly* And it's so sad! And blah blah blah is so hot! Oh, that picture of me in my swimsuit and an elf hat eating cereal is so embarrassing! He's so hot when he's bloody! She sings sooo good! Blah blah, blahbity blah! That's so mean! Giggle, giggle, giggle, naked Eye! Yay, I get to toot! If your face is a doll what's the rest of you? A plastic dinosaur? One, two, three, tomatoes. Don't fall in love with me. That's hot. They're so mean to her. They make clear purses. I must be dreaming. Your guys did not hear any swear words. Yay, kill it, kill it! I love that song!
Get me out! I don't want to be here! They are so annoying! And they're staying over night! Poor me. *sob* *sniff, sniff* And I had to mow the lawn today because of there leader. She wanted the moss growing out front to be cut because she wanted her lair to look it's best and tormented her captives to get it done. The grass was wet and I got really dirty. It was fun but I wish I had done it a little later in the day. In needed mowing though. I got a sort of vengeance from mowing early in the morning because I'm usually the one who is annoyed by people mowing in the morning, and now I got to annoy them. Our lawnmower is electric and it's a bit of a pain with that cord always getting in the way. Thats all for now.

Oh yah, I finally caught up in sluggy today. So that made me happy.

Comments:
It's probably just me, but that made almost no sense at all.
 
It wasn't really supost to make sense. But I'll give you the gist of it. My sister Kris has two friends over and because she wanted the house to look nice I was stuck mowing the lawn. The paragraph after *mockingly* is just random pieces of their conversation. And no, I did not add any bit of that to make it more interesting they really said all those things. And the context was only slightly more understandable.
 
Poor you. I'm glad that I have not had to undergo the "torture" of that movie.

As for catching up with Sluggy: Hail the Niftiness!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]