Monday, April 11, 2005

It's Unfair, I Know

I have yet another break. The last one's excuse was Mid-Winter Break. This one excuse is Spring Break. It is my last break until summer. I'm determined to do something productive this break. I have no homework over the break but I have many other things I have seriously been neglecting. Such as health packets that are easy but soooo dull. Not to mention Quiz, studying driver thing so I can take my test to get my learners permit, and this blog. And who could for get the many books I have yet to get around to? The weak after break is WASL testing but lucky me my sweet, dear mommy let me get out of it. Happy, happy, Joy, Joy! Just the explanation of what was going to be on the test nearly send me in to cardiac arrest. I feel genuinely sorry for those poor people who do have to take the test though because they don't even get out of their regular classes! We have the classes move back to the afternoon and only once a week for two weeks. This means for me that I don't even have to consider waking up until noon on Tuesdays and a little later on Thursdays. But I will have to ride my bike to school in the cold and possibly the rain. It does force me to finally get air in the tires which it has needed since I got it for Christmas. Man is that pathetic of me. Off to do something productive, good bye.

Comments:
It is a well-known fact that life is unfair.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]