Friday, April 29, 2005

It Was Time......

I decided that I should do my laundry. I'm wearing my last pair of pants. The hamper my mom got me turned out to be a bad thing instead of a good thing. Without the hamper I see the pile growing. In the hamper it looks like a lot less.

This kind of goes with what I was saying earlier. I took this test to find out what form of attention I'm, and I was holding hands. I told my mom and my sister this and that they acted like "what is wrong with the world things are backwards?". Then I told them all the other options were like hugs or kisses. It was really pathetic, they immediately relaxed and said that made sense. I really didn't know that I was that bad! It makes me laugh.

Comments:
wow. wow. wow. u r grosser than i thot! if that waz even a possibility. that is just wrong. OMG. and 2 think i liv w/ u!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! exuse me, i hav better things 2 do.

~ Kris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]