Saturday, April 16, 2005

First of a Hopefully Consistent Series

I don't think my blog has been living up to it's title. Therefore from now on, you will get the pleasure of these delightfully fun, yet fiendish, things to do. Enjoy.

1. How to have fun with cats.
Take smallish cat. Take heavy duty pantyhose. Insert cat in to pantyhose. Put cat on floor. Watch cat struggle. Laugh at cat. Mock cat. Laugh at how cat looks like a weasel. Take cat out when finished with fun.

Now you must guess if this is.....

A. something that has happened to me(or my cat).
B. something I have done.
or C. something out of my demented head.

I got a lot of others I'm aching to share but that wouldn't be fun for me, because then I couldn't watch you beg for more. I've already decided what I'm going to do for tomorrow and you'd be a fool to miss it. It proves to be quit horrific. I will try and do these once a dayish. Or once a monthish, or once a weekish, which ever is easiest.

Comments:
I'm pretty sure that it came from your head, but whether or not you actually did it/witnessed it in actuallity is indeterminate at this time.
 
I'll wait a little while so that more people can share there opinion before I give out the answer.
 
IF YOU ACTUALLY DID IT YOUR CAT PROBOBLY HATES YOU NOW.
 
Ooh... someone is angry with you. I'm going to have to call that Caps-Locks Syndrom.

Anyways...

We did something similar (though less... cruel *smile*) to Jack (our jack russel terriorist). We tapped his feet with scotch tap and then put him down on the marble flooring in our kitchen. The poor dog was slipping all over the place. We took the tape off as soon as he started trying to bite it off but it was pretty funny. And in case you are wondering: no, Jack does not hate us now. He has life to good.
 
Yes I really did that to some of our cats when they were kittens. But it was one of the kittens that we had to give away. I was hecka fun!!! The cat was fine though. Didn't hurt it a bit.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]