Thursday, April 28, 2005

Enigma

My mom called me in enigma a while ago. It's probably true. Sometimes I don't even know if I know my reasons for doing things. That's kind of scary really. The reason my mom said that was because I was working on these health packets like crazy and doing about 5 a day give or take. I mean I do my homework but I don't do anything more that what I this is required. Sometimes that's a little higher then what really is required but oh well. My mom also knows how I really need a reason to do something I find boring or just plain don't like. She tried and tried to get me to write things when I was homeschooling. I'm to much of a stubborn Ares for her to get me to do that though. I don't really like writing still but I do do it. Wow. Where did my train of thought go? *goes back and reads* Found it. Anyway, I had done not even three chapters of that thing and hadn't even looked at it in months. I get I week break and do about thirty chapters. I mean it was easy and all but I'm just not a very motivated person. As I said my mom was surprised at my motivation. So I'm I to be truthful. I'm not so sure as to why but I think it has something to do with a deep fear of having to take health some other time at BCC. I mean can you blame me!?

It's not just that that makes me something of an enigma either. One, I'm not very far away from hating a whole gender(my own). I think I know mostly why that is, but it would take a really long time to write it all down and I'm not that interested in telling you. I can't say I even remember really getting along with girls. Two, I read some weird books and like them. I also read some very different types of books. I'm not very interested in going it to all that as well but just for in example, I've read Grass For His Pillow which I really liked, shove it, I'm not even that interested in explaining. TV's the same way for me. I like some of the stupidest shows and yet I'm such a dork and I watch some PBS type shows like it's water. Did that make sense? I don't think so. Even my interests in music are all over the place. Mainly I like stuff without words more than stuff with words. That is unless the lyrics are good or fun/weird. And sometimes I find some weird new thing that I like. Like I found out that I like some certain types of jazz I while ago. Some jazz I hate, but other types I really like. I swear, sometimes I'm my own contradiction. Yet I know myself fairly well I think. Really it's other people who view me as an enigma, not me.
Kris was really freaked out when all of a sudden I started giving her hugs out of the blue. I did this for that reason, too freak her out. Stupid me went and told her that! She would have caught on sooner or later but it wasn't expired. Even my grandparents know that I pretty much abhor physical contact. I tried not to show them just how much to spare their feelings but I it just didn't work. That's actually one of the many reasons I don't like girls, they hug! *shiver* People who have been around me a while know if I give you a wimpy hug, you don't complain, because that's all you're getting. Have we moved past the enigma talk? Maybe.
You know what I really miss? My zip-off pants. Those pants were the best. Lots of pockets, like I like. I could wear them any season. They were black so they went with everything. *sigh* I need some more sweat pants. I only have a gray pair with a stain in the knee and a dark gray pair that I've have had for forever. That's not like me. Sweat pants have been my favorite type of pants for a long as I remember. In my first memory I'm wearing sweat pants! I do have a navy blue pair but they're highwater and I only wear them to bed. And it's just getting out of sweatpants season. I should have thought of this sooner. Typical.
Can you tell I'm kind of in a 'shove it' mood? Well I'm. And I have no reason too. Kris is at a friends, I don't have much homework or school tomorrow. Nothing annoying coming up. I should go take a nap. I'm always in a good mood after I take a nap. I almost never sleep when I take a nap. I just lay in bed thinking. Have you ever noticed that when you lay in bed with no intention of sleep than it is always more comfortable? I have. My bed is conspiring against me.
I let Kris have full control over the last 5 pictures in my camera. BAD IDEA!!!! She took a pictures of two stuffed rabbits doing it. A picture of her knee. A picture of my devil duck. And I took a picture of her that is hilarious and I'll have to bring it to church and show you guys. Even if you don't want to see it would be worth it just to mortify her. I'm going to bring them anyway because it was the pictures of that last Quiz thing. I should have a picture of everyone and if you or your parent wants some just ask. I want a set for myself and Evan wants some but If enough people want some I'll get triples.
The TV is calling my name got to go. jk : } But that nap sounds nice.

Comments:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS MEEN!!!

I WAZ TIRED!!!! DONT BELIVE ANITHN SHE SEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~Kris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]