Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dreams, And my Hate Of Them

I do not like dream. I've had some really disturbing dreams. Most of my readers are disturbing themselves and likely have even most disturbing dreams, but non the less they were disturbing. And I don't know, they make my night longer. Which I don't want. The only semi-good dreams I ever have leave me very disappointed. And they are usually sprinkled with weird and totally unrealistic things. No matter how crazy the dream I can never convince my dreamself to remember that I'm asleep. Last night I had this really weird dream involving the Pope and him really bloody and coughing up blood. You know the pope that just died. I only half woke up so I tried using daydreaming to get my mind off it, which resulted in me having a dream in which I daydreamed. Weird, very weird. All my dream fall under three categories, Boring and weird, Disturbing, or ones about guys I have a crush on. None of those are really very nice. The last one just leaves me feeling shallow and annoyed, almost never happy. Boring dreams are the least annoying so if I must remember my dream at all I would rather have it be weird and boring. Anyway I got to go get ready for the day. I like hearing about other peoples weird dreams so feel free to share them.

Comments:
Poor you. I have conquered my dreams and made them subject to my rule. For the most part at least...

When I'm really sick then I get truly scary dreams.

The worst dream I've had was a simple one and yet it conveyed great horror. In it I was surrounded by pure darkness and hellfire and I was being tortured by it. It was one of those dreams that words alone cannot convey their true power.

I guess some types of pizza can induce disturbing dreams.
 
Pizza Time pizza is a very good stimilant of weird dreams, especially when taken in large doses 2-3 hours before sleep. The dreams that really suck are the nightmares, because I always know that I am dreaming in these yet cannot force myself to wakeup. I have some that are even more disturbing that that but this is not the proper venue to discuss them s they are too disturbing for me to bring to the surface of my thoughts.
 
Hey. I'm not pushing. I don't don't often get nightmares but they're not nice(hence the name). I haven't really found that eating some type of food makes me have bad dreams but I've also never really thought about it much.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]