Friday, April 22, 2005

Birth-Day

So it occurred to me that maybe some of you are wondering how my birthday went. It was on Monday and I have been just to lazy to post about it. Well I got a paintball gun, surprise, surprise. Not to say I'm not happy about it I just only asked for a paintball gun so I was expecting it. I also got some paintballs and the latest RelientK CD. Which is good but for some reason I like their other ones better. I can't figure out why I just do. Lets see, lets see, what else. I had a nice dinner of ribs, twice baker potatoes, baked bean, cheesy garlic bread and strawberry lemonade. I had to go on a wild goose chase for my paintball gun because my mother and sister are weird and wouldn't wrap it like normal people. On Saturday we're going to go to Skycart (do they spell that with a K? I have no idea). All and all a pretty calm B-day.

Also on Saturday I have to take this test to see if I can get in to Running Start. The sample questions were easy so I'm not too worried. And even though I don't have to pass the math portion I think I will. I mean I didn't think that algebra was even that hard as long as it was explained correctly. Which was not always the case in my algebra class last year. I have to be there, in the room, by at least 9:00AM so that's not so nice. But it was the easiest and first time I could get. So.......you get what you get.

I have two chapters left of this health packet I need to finish for a half credit. So that's good. I did it all in a little more then a weak, which was cool. It was stinkin easy though. I haven done the paragraph question at the bottom so I have that to do to but It's pretty easy. I can't say I will really retain much of the information but I wouldn't have even if I had taken the class.

Comments:
They gave you sample questions? I wish they gave me some. I like to know ahead of time the sort of stuff that they test and in what manor they write the questions. Wait... come to think about it they did have sample math questions available online.

What sort of paintball did you get? What brand etc.?
 
I got the sample question for both the English and the Math online. My paintball gun is a Triad and it's green.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]