Saturday, March 05, 2005

Three Months and Counting

My mom says if I can keep my room clean for three months I can have a ferret. I really really want a ferret. I have for a long time and that is not the first time my mom has given me this offer. Me wanting a ferret and my room being a wreck both being long time things. So today I have spent my day cleaning up my room and reading sluggy. Easter Bunny Mecha was awesome. I have read the first three books so far. My room looks worse but that's a part of the process. I was thinking of naming the ferret KIKI but I'm not decided. I have a stuffed ferret. It looks like KIKI. Now I'm going to go back to reading sluggy. Then I'm going to finish cleaning my room. Then I'm going to mark today's date three months from now on my calendar. 3...2....1....Ferret!

Comments:
Why do you want a ferret?
 
Because. They're cool. And they're the perfect size. Not to big, but not so small as so you can only use a few fingers to pet them. And they're pretty much self potty training. And they're adorable. And one time a baby ferret "play-bit" my sister in the ear. And most dogs are stinky in a way I can't stand. Cats drool. No, I'm serious our cats drool when you pet them. Plus both cats and dogs shed a lot. I like hedgehogs too but they're not as petable. If that's a word. And my mom won't allow snakes. I've never had a hamster, or a bunny, or a ginypig(however you spell that), or a gerbil, nor do I want one. They're just not my sort of pet. I like a pet you can take outside. One that poops is only one place. Instead of anywhere the poop falls. I like pets that you can pick up. I like pets that are awake when I'm awake. Ilike pets I can pet. I like pets with enough intelligence to realize that I don't want to kill it. That leaves me with ferrets. ^tone normal^That a good enough reason for you or should I look for more?

I have been having bad experiences with people not getting how I'm saying things. I don't like having to tell everyone how I'm saying things but I like it even less when someone twists what I'm saying.
 
I generally hate animals except when they're dead and I'm eating them.

If you do get a ferret, you should teach it to kill and eat mice. That would be nifty and it would totally gross out most annoying, ditzy girls and alot of squeamish guys. Plus, its totally natural. To the best of my knowledge mice and other small critters are what ferrets eat in the wild.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]