Sunday, March 27, 2005

Out of Boredom

Ok why not joint the crowd I have nothing better to post.

Name: ********* *** ********
Birthdate: In less then a month
Current Location: At home on the computer but that could change by the time I finish this
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: is kinda dependent of the season blonde in summer and not so blonde in winter.
Righty or Lefty: I'm left-handed
Zodiac Sign: Ram and because of this one book I read somewhat proud and somewhat don't care
Innie or Outtie: innie and glad

-----------------DESCRIBE------------------
The shoes you wore today: navy blue and red Vans
Your eyes: blue and gray mix but mostly blue
Your fears: are not something I want to talk about
-----------------WHAT IS------------------
Your most overused phrase on aim: I do not have an AIM account(ohh shocking I know)
Your thoughts first waking up: mostly 'shut up Chloe'
Your best physical feature: *blink* I don't think that's my place to judge
-----------------YOU PREFER------------------
Pepsi or coke: I like vanilla coke and no other types of coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King there food is less greasy even if their service isn't as good
Single or group dates: I would think that I would prefer single dates but I've never dated and don't find the normal type of dating very good for getting to truly know people.
Adidas or Nike: I don't have a preference
Chocolate or vanilla: It depends. I like vanilla shakes though
Cappuccino or coffee: yuck!
White chocolate or milk chocolate: Milk chocolate for sure, white chocolate is awful

-----------------DO YOU------------------
Smoke: no
Have a crush: *smirk* yes if that's what you want to call it
Do you think you've been in love?: no, not yet
Want to go to college: yes! high school sucks!
Want to get married: Yes of course
Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: I don't know most times yes but not all the time. Maybe about half the time or more.
Believe in yourself: If anything is real it's me
Get motion sickness: Never have so far, so no
Think you're a health freak: *snort* no
Get along with your parents: yes I do. Not all the time but yes
Play an instrument: yes, kinda, not right now though
------------IN THE PAST MONTH DID:/:HAVE YOU------------
Go to the mall: yes *sniff* no it wasn't so bad I went to gamestop, KBtoys and got icecream with my little sis
Eaten sushi: yuck no!
Been on stage: no and I'm glad
Been dumped: no never had a boyfriend and that's kind of needed in order to get dumped
Gone skating: no, but I do like to skate
Made homemade cookies?: no
Dyed your hair: no I've never dyed my hair but my mom and sister want to highlight it which I keep telling them that it does that natural in the summer
-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
Flown on a plane: yes once to Florida and once to California
Missed school because it was raining?: no. people do that?
Told a guy/girl that you liked them?: no but other people have for me *ggrrwwll*
Cried during a movie: yes I'm sure I have sometime but only very rarely
Thought a animated character was hot?: yah I guess
Had an imaginary friend: a lot when I was little but none now
Cut your hair: cut MY hair no, cut barbies hair yes
Had a crush on a teacher: heck no!
Been in a fight?: no
Kissed someone you didn't like: oh yeah! My grandmother she smoked awhile ago before they(her doctors) told her if she didn't stop smoking she'd die in two weeks, and it was nasty.
Eaten dog or cat food: yes, both but it's not too hot
Gotten a cavity: one in a tooth that has no root's is less then half real and I'm not even sure if any of the original tooth is left.
-----------------THE FUTURE------------------
Age you hope to be married: I don't know. after collage and when I have a steady job
Numbers and Names of Children: 2+ and I don't really think of that sort of stuff
Describe your Dream Wedding: One were I marry the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with other then that I can't say I care much
How do you want to die?: having fufilled my purpose and in a weird way
What do you want to be when you grow up?: I'm not getting any taller so whatever I'm now
What country would you most like to visit?: Any one but the one I live in
------------OPPOSITE SEX------------------
Best eye color: I like blue eyes but I'm flexible
Best hair color: I don't really have a preference on this I'm more picky on the hair cut then the color
Short or long hair: long hair is really ugly on guys so short, but not buzz cut short
Best height: My height or not too much taller than me
Best date location: *blank stare*
Best first kiss location: *blank stare* uhh.....In private?
-----------------NUMBER OF-----------------
Number of girl/boyfriends you've had: zero
Number of people I could trust with my life: I've not been in such a place so I don't know, but not very many
Number of CDs that I own: 10+ I don't know something like that
Number of piercings: two but they're closed up. I could probable just repierce them in anyway though with a minimum of pain
Number of tattoos: zero
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: ??? I don't know
----------------FAVORITES------------------
Shampoo: stuff that works
Fav.color: I like blue but green, red, and gray are good too.
Day/Night: I like them both
Summer/Winter: summer
Lace or Satin: Lace is awful what is satin like?
Fave Cartoon: ??? Megaman, Teen Titans, and Fillmore are pretty good but I don't watch much cartoons and I don't have cable
Food: Steak, ham, ribs, and other thing made of meat.
Fave Movies: Too lazy to think of any right now but Minority Report was stinken awesome
Fave sport: swimming is fun backyard baseball is fun
Vacation place: Whistler, pacific beach, or some place hot like California or Florida. I other words any place that I don't have family in.
Favorite thing in your room: That's a hard one. I think my bed but it wouldn't be the same without the heater in my room
Favorite TV show: House, are you being served?, or The red green show
Ice cream: Oh! I really like vanilla ice cream with milk and this coco mix from trader joe's. but I also like sherbert types too
Song(s): for the moment I like 'I tear my heart open' and 'I almost had you' is cool and this one by Sum 41
Favorite thing to wear: pants, good ones, like ones that zip off at the knee. I miss those pants but they were really worn out.
Animal: Tazmanian Devil's are an animal after my own heart, and they look cool
Store: Half price books is good but not my favorite
Candy: anything gummy. Gummy fangs and gummy sharks are my favorite
Thing other people wear: Hey. I'm just happy they wear clothes at all
----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
Wearing: clothes
Drinking: nothing
Thinking about: none of your business
Listening to: the washer
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
Cried: no
Met someone: someone new? no
Drove a car: I can't drive yet
Talked on the phone: no
--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
Do you ever wish you had another name?: yes
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: no
Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: none of them
Who have you known the longest of your friends?: ????
Are you close to any family member?: yes all of them that doesn't mean I always get along with them
When have you cried the most?: never
What's the best feeling in the world?: eating ham or steak or ribs no not really but it's up there
Worst Feeling?: having a tooth abscess drained that hurts like hell
What time is it now?: time for my little sister to go to bed
Who was the last person you yelled at?: ???? I don't know
Who was the last person you kissed?: either my mom or dad I don't keep track
What was the last memorable book you read?: Take a Thief
When did you last dance?: I don't dance
When was the last time you smiled all day?: I never don't that and I don't think I want to but something that happened to day made me smile a lot
What color socks do you normally wear?: white socks with gray bottoms
Have you ever attended a private school?: I don't like to talk or think about it, but yes
Do you like stuffed animals?: when I was little I loved them
Have you ever smashed pumpkins?: That sounds fun I've got to do that next year, but no I have not
Do you read labels when shopping for food?: No I don't like shopping
Can you quote Shakespeare?: other then 'Romeo, Romeo where fore art thou Romeo?'?
Do you like playing baseball?: not organized baseball but backyard baseball yes
Are you a neat freak?: only when ferrets are promised
What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?: ??? scratchs, brouses, bite marks?
Do you ever eat lemons plain?: yes, but I don't make a habit of it
Have you ever fired a gun?: Once I fired a hunting rifle
Do you own any knee-high boots?: no but they would be handy
Do you like swimming in lakes?: I like the lack of chlorine but rivers are better for that
What is you favorite gemstone?: the most expensive one
Have you gone on any blind dates?: no and never would
Has someone done something extra nice for you?: yes and it really surprises me when they do!
Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?: not really
Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?: steak flavored gum. jk I don't really like gum much
Do you have road rage?: no but other people are stupid so I can see why they would
Have you ever eaten grass?: yes, hasn't everyone?
Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?: duh.
Has your mind ever gone blank?: like right now yeah
Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?: I do not go to such places
Are you kind?: not really
Do you have any beanie babies?: Not a ton but a couple
Would you rather be hot or cold?: hot I hate cold unless it's snowing
Is the glass half full, or half empty?: which glass?
Do you exercise or work out regularly?: not as much as I should for sure
Could you kill if your life was threatened?: I should hope so
How long do you take a shower: Until the hot water is gone or someone starts yelling at me. I really like hot water
How do you eat a reeses peanut butter cup?: with my mouth
How many buddies do you have on your list?: what list? The list of people I hate? About two, no three
If you were a crayon what color would you be?: According to a quiz I took based on the color of my underwear 'L.A. sky's brown 'or something like that
-----------FIRSTS-------------
First best friend: Xeffery
First job: none
First screen name: I don't know
First self purchased CD: ???
First funeral: my fathers aunt who died of second hand smoke
First enemy: sister, no not really jk
First big trip: Baker Montana when I was about four or before I was born same place
--LASTS--
Last big car ride: Baker Montana a couple years ago
last good cry: never
Last library book checked out: I have 30+ checked out right now it's hard enough to keep track of the due dates and now you want me to tell you when I check them out!?!?
Last beverage drank: water
Last food consumed: ham or chocolate
Last phone call: ??? from Ruth?
Last CD played: ???? some relientK CD or a Switchfoot CD
Last annoyance: I don't have the time to keep a list
Last shirt worn: the one I'm wearing now
Last website visited: ??? sluggy.com or tbq.net/forum
--DESCRIBE YOUR?--
wallet: I don't carry it around but it has two fake credit cards and a barns and noble gifecard with about 5$ on it
hair: yellow
hands: a bit too small
feet: just right
Room: ok, not great
parents: The only ones I want
--THIS OR THAT--
[salt or pepper] = salt
[okay, ok, or o.k.] = ok mostly
[bright colors or dark colors] = middling colors
[tic-tacs or certs] = mentos
[sunshine or rain] = sun
[rain or snow] = snow
[sun or moon] = both
[silver or gold] = both
[silk, cotton, or flannel sheets] = What's the difference between flannel and cotton?
[preps or freaks] = not preps
[popcorn-with or w/out butter] = this one type called homestyle
[ketchup, mayo, mustard, or relish] = ketchup
[shampoo + conditioner in one or seperate] = separate

Some of the questions are off a test Neemund took a long time ago

Comments:
Did I mention it's freakishly long? And I did most of it some other day.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]