Monday, March 21, 2005

If You Give a Kid a Box

I love boxes. And I was watching Extreme Home Makeover last night and there was a little boy who loved boxes too. He got a whole garage full of boxes. I wish I had a garage full of boxes. Big refridgerator boxes. That would be so much fun. Think of all the stuff I could make! And I would sleep in the boxes and read in the boxes and do my homework in the boxes and eat in the boxes and only come out to go to the bathroom. And I'd get duct tape and a razor and make bunches of stuff out of them. There should be a book called if you give a kid a box. I'm curious to know if the love of boxes and creativity/intelligence are related. They(scientists) should make a study of that. I think there is. When I was little my dad would sometimes bring home refridgerator boxes. Those boxes would be mine and my sisters home until they gave up the ghost. One time out of smaller boxes me and my sis(my ideal and mostly my work) made a house for our dog Honey. She didn't like it. And one time when our cats were having kittens we made a house for them. They didn't like it either. But I had a lot of fun making them. Now I want a box.

Comments:
I want a box as well. An X-box...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]