Wednesday, March 02, 2005

House

My mom found out last night why I like House so much. House is a medical drama on FOX. It's not because I like medical shows or dramas. It's because Gregory House the main character, is a lot like myself. Despite the fact that that is a rather conceited reason to watch a TV show I'm willing to admit it to myself. If I didn't I would have issues. Watch it, if you don't see the similarity you don't really know me. Last nights episode was a rather good example of the similarities between me and that character. Except I'm not addicted to pain killers and I'm not a gimp. Most TV shows don't feature people like me. That probably because people like me are hard to come by. Really, really hard to come by! I think I would watch that show even if nothing else interested my. That's really pathetic of me.

Comments:
Shadow Walker is a big fan of that show for the exact same reason.
 
*shivers, goes to bed, burrows in blankets, curles up and rocks back and forth, starts singing God is Bigger then the Boggieman*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]