Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Books and Lots of Them

I have WAY to many books. I know for a fact that I can't read them all and yet I get more. I shouldn't even go to the library. I need to start renting more movies and less books. Let me go see how many I have.........now I'm ashamed. 37. I'll be surprised if I read 7 of those. I would say they average about 300 pages each. I know non of them are under 200. I just finished one that had a really annoying ending. It was awful.

I need a job. My "friend" Ruth was telling me about this job that is 10 an hour and'll only last a couple week. And sense I have set a goal for my self that I will never work for anything less then 10 an hour it's perfect. It sounded stinking easy too. So bonus bonus. I've been thinking of buying a Nintendo 64. There are some cool games for it and it's cheap. Plus I grew up with it so I have an emotional bond to it. And my friend Xeff never let me play Zelda and I want to really really bad. And I really wanted to spent some money. On anything. Well...........not anything. Videogames or books. I have a lot of stuff to sell of ebay and I hope to use the money to buy something. If I don't get a paintball gun for my B-day a paintball gun. But I have close to enough right now to buy an N64. If I pull weeds and such I will.

My Dad is so weird. I love him, but really sometimes he is so weird. When he goes to the library he will look at the cheap book place and buy junk. You should find yourself lucky that you don't have to listen to the tapes he got. He even spited me for taking one of them out by putting on the DOUNUT MAN!!! I will have to go in to the great cavern of weirdness that is my dad.

OOHHH!!! These guys at World Quiz called their dad Daddy. now I do sometimes call my dad daddy. And it's not because they're guys that it's weird. It was the fact that they didn't even notice they said it, and they did it as an all the time thing.

Comments:
If you are determined to spend money why not buy a paintball gun.
 
A: not enough money to
B: why buy something my parents will buy for me.
C: B-day coming up and parents might buy it.
 
The only video game out there that you really need to buy is Half Life 2. The only problem is you need a rocking computer to play it.
 
Yeah this is not a "rocking" computer. And no way would my mom let me play that, and I don't have the money. That's a zombie killing game right? That is not to say I have never played a game my mom wouldn't like. My kid friend and me were playing Doom and Mortal Combat at five. Not that he would ever let me do much playing.

That's a very common relationship I've had with guys. Me watching them playing videogames, them almost never letting me play. Not to fun. But it's great when I play against some person that is just normally good not expert good and wipping their butts. I did this trick it some mario game when I was at my great-aunts' house. And my fourth cousin thought I was so cool, and good at the game. Which was made all the better by the fact he's my age. And I don't know how I knew that trick or when I'd played that games last.

Another time I was at 7eleven and I beat Jonathan Long three times at Super Smash Bros. for gamecube. Which was sweet because I had only played gamecude at most two times before and wasn't yet full familure with the controls.

I don't get to play videogames like other people do so I'm not as good.
 
John:

1. I will have to do that there's a pawn place by my house.
2. Because I like options. And because I'm weird and went to the library too many time last week and had nothing better to do then look and books and that leads to checking them out no matter the fact that I know I have too many already.
3. I can do it when my sisters are in the car and fighting(which is inevitable) but when it's just me and him I can't.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]