Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wick Nasty Teacher!!!!

I am very much peeved at my biology teacher! She gave us a lot of reading and a ton of questions to do. I don't mind the reading so much but I hate all the questions. I wouldn't even mind the questions if she gave us a reasonable time in which to do them. I have about a day and a half to do it all. That is to say I had some time after school. Then I have today. Then I have an hour at most before school if I get up early. My other teacher knows that we just can't do as much in between Tuesday and Thursday as we can between Thursday and the next Tuesday. So he gives us homework accordingly. Not Shawna HogFart though! Not her! She piles us with homework on Tuesdays and gives us only a little on Thursdays!

I was cruel to my fellow students in language yesterday. The teacher forgot to give us homework and I remind him. Then he forgot to give us reading and I reminded him. They were maaaddd at me. It was soooo fun! It wasn't even hard stuff he gave us. Just a chapter, and we have to make a list of little things that get on our nerves. Easy stuff. I don't know why they complained.

I am annoyed at myself. I keep on waking up at 11:30 on days I have a lot of homework that needs to get done. I only do it on these day too, not any other days. It's nice to sleep in but I had things to do today.

I thought up this really funny thing and I'll put it on my blog when I get the time. I crack myself up, I really do. It's funny because it's true when you think about it. Oh so true.

Comments:
Ok NOW look at my profile. I didn't know it hadn't changed.
 
STBU
 
Welcome to the Dark Side...or is it?
 
I had a teacher assign homework on a break.

School policy is that they have to give us a ten minute break every hour. My Accounting instructor gave us an assignment over the break, due in twelve minutes.
 
Yeah I heard you say that at quiz.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]