Monday, February 28, 2005

Taco Del Mar

Taco Del Mar is the best place for buritos. You can get them just the way you like. I'm eating one right now. Taco Bell is nowhere near as good as Taco Del Mar. They are known for their fish tacos and I have tried a bite of one when my dad got them. They're ok, but I love buritos! They're so big and filling too! I encourage you to try them if you haven already. I like mine with: Sour cream, cheese, flour tortia, rice, refried beans, chicken, and medium sauce. There are other way to have it though. They're a little bit more then what we usually get. Which is stuff on the dollar menu. But it's a lot of food so it's worth it. You must eat it like a banana though or it will fall apart on you.

Comments:
I like fajitas.
 
I like fajitas.
 
I like fajitas.
 
I like fajitas.
 
wow not I didn't double post I posted the same comment four or fivish times.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]