Friday, February 11, 2005

Other Peoples Blogs

I was surfing around looking at others peoples blogs. It's very interesting. Most people don't have any comments. For fun I posted this: Random person visit my blog. I don't care if you don't like it. I'm just trying to up my readership. I didn't post this on just any ones' blog I did have a few requirements. One: they had to know English. Two: they had to be somewhat interesting. I wonder if anyone really will read my blog cuz I told them to. That something I'll keep an eye out for. Oh and generally if they said they had kids I wouldn't do that.

Comments:
No, no one will ever read your blog, you will be forever writing to the emptiness of cyberspace.
 
Muhahahahahahaha...
 
Hello EJB

Thanks for dropping by and posting a comment on my elbowroom blog (the one with the strange but true drawings) – dropping by your site in return. How did you get to mine? I’m trying various ways of getting it more out there.

We may not have a lot in common, but we are both bloggers, and we both like books! A quick resume of me: I’m almost 40 years (sounds old but really I haven’t grown up enough), male with female partner (not married, no kids), born in commuter-belt Surrey, lived in funky Brighton in East Sussex, moved recently to boring Bromley (near London at least).

Free spirited cultural sponge. I absorb books, music, art, film, etc – it all gets distilled within, and then I write, make music and draw, and plot many plans that often go unfulfilled – though not always.

Best wishes,
Johnnynorms
 
Hah hah! I was right. You where wrong Neemund and TBQelite!

Johnnynorms: I found your blog by pressing the next blog button. Thank for stopping by.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]