Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good Break

Ok, I still have about a week left of beak but it's been surprisingly good so far. So far today I went with my dad to Costco, had lunch there and tried out some samples. We got some danishes that look good. We love to go sample shopping. Then we when and returned something at the Kent K-mart. Yesterday me and my sister went on a walk. We found a really nice and remote park with toys and we spun ourselves dizzy on these pole things. Then just because I took her a longer way home then needed she started to freak out because she thought we were lost. She still doesn't believe me that I knew exactly where we were all the time. She really has a poor sense of direction. We were two blocks away from our house and she still didn't know where we were. I have a very good sense of direction myself. We went to the library and when we got home Kris drew some "possum tats" on my leg. All my toes are now faintly green and I have a blurry liger on my leg. Not to mention a heart with the word dad in it and the word furry on my foot. And there's one I really don't know what it is but that's alright. Most of the weekend I spend reading like crazy. Monday they lured me to the mall with the promise of food. They always do that, it's so annoying! I hate the mall but they always lure me there! With food, books, video games, you name it. I had just been to the mall on Friday, I think it was, too! I'm much displeased that I have to go to school on Tuesday. I have to do this thing for the science fair too. I hate science fairs. But my teachers is forcing us. My parents say I can't go the World Quiz unless I clean up my room. They keep bugging me about it too. It's grating on my nerves. With that happy note I end this post.

THE END

Comments:
That would be a shame if you couldn't go to World Quiz because you didn't clean your room. That would be funny to.
 
I don't know. One of them might.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]