Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dumb Dentist Who Under Estimated My Pain

That dentist was wrong. He said that I wouldn't have my wisdom teeth come in for a couple years yet. The one on my bottom left has already cut the surface. I knew he was wrong. He probably thought that I was just a pain sensitive person who was over reacting to my pain. I don't really blame him for thinking that. Most other people, particularly girls, would have been over reacting to pain. If I was a dentist I would have thought that. He had witnessed my pain resistance before but I don't blame him for forgetting that was me. He doesn't have the time to memorize who his patients are and that they have a slightly unnatural resistance to pain. Anyway back to the point. I had a little pain a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two ago, and I know that if I'm in any pain I should report it because if not it could turn in to something serious really fast. He said it was just the teeth moving to the top a little. He was wrong, I was right. Hah hah! I love being right! I had a tooth abscess about a year ago. I hadn't had any pain until I was suddenly flooded with pain. I had not felt real pain until then. I might have when I had to have my appendix removed. But I was five then so I don't remember it much. Which is another example of my high pain tolerance; I wasn't in pain until I couldn't get off the couch I was in so much pain. Man do I get off the subject a lot. As I was saying. I hadn't felt any pain at all until I was attacked by a lot of tooth pain out of the blue. One night I couldn't sleep at all. My mom wasn't home at the time. My dad got me an appointment as soon as he could but I was in a heck of a lot of pain in the mean time. When I got to the dentist he said I had had the abscess for months. And he was very surprised that I hadn't come in earlier howling in pain. I had to have a root canal which was not fun. Also yesterday I stole a scrunchy off of a barbie my sister was playing with. She tried to pry it out of my hands and when she fail to do so she started pinching me as hard as she could. I didn't stop her until I couldn't stand the pain but by then she had pinched me so hard it left a small bruise.


Oh, a quick game. Record how long it takes to figure out who these people are. The person who takes the least amount of time without help from someone else wins. You try and guess who this is in relation to me. These are real people who are really related to me in some form or another.

My fathers' mothers' sisters' daughters' daughters' son.
My mothers' halfsisters' daughters' son.
My mother's halfsisters' sons' daughter.
My fathers' sisters' sons' son.
My mothers' brothers' wifes' daughters' soon to be husband.

Can you figure it out?

Comments:
Well, you can tell you dentist that you know someone (Me) who had his Wisdom teeth in at age 12.

And...I barely felt it...:P
HAHAHAHAHA
 
They yanked mine the day after I got back from Romania. They gave me a 2 week supply of Oxy-Codone (Like Oxy-Contin, but actually makes you high really fast). I really like that stuff. I only used half of the bottle or so, so the rest is around here someplace. I wanted to try like a 1/10th dose before a track meet to see if my pain treshold increased substantially, but was afraid that I'd probably push myself too far and drop dead of a massive heart attack in the middle of a race.
 
Yeah I also know someone who had their wisdom teeth out at 14. I have been give semi strong drugs before. They don't really do much for me. Besides taking away the pain. Usually they put me on vicadin, or however you spell that.

I don't really mind surgery. But when I had eye surgery that was aweful. Not because of the pain. It was just a pain in the but. For the first day or two I couldn't open my eyes. Well I could but it was blurry. And for the longest time if I moved my eyes to one side or the other they hurt. So I had to move my head it the derection I wanted to see. It is immposable to really get the feel for how annoying this is. It's not like oh I have to turn my head to see what's behind me. It's like oh I have to turn my head when I want to look at something three inchs away from the thing I'm looking at now. And my eyes were so blood shot that I didn't look in the mirror for the longest time.

The first day I was so bored I cried. Do you know how bored you have to be to cry? Really, really, really, really, really bored.

Now I get really freaked out when something comes to close to my eye. Or when a movie shows eye surgery. I'm not such a baby for other things, but when it's comes to eyes I just can't stand it.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey,

I found your blog randomly and I just felt like commenting about nothing in particular. I enjoyed reading some of the entries anyway :D

Waffley x
 
If they feel that I actually need drugs for something, my metabolism is high enough that they pull out all of the stops. When I'm taking these drugs, everyone around me knows that I'm on drugs because I'm so messed up. So why did you have to get eye surgery?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I had a lazy eye. It was my right one. Well I kind of still do but it's almost imposable to tell. And almost nonexistant.
 
"mind surgery"

What was that like? Speaking of eye surgery, I had that done when I was two. Today one of my eyes still drifts out of focus.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]