Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Ungodly hours

I have just read a book strait for three and a half hours I'm tired. But I found two good quotes.

Of course I have never performed hygienic acts myself, being a lovable scamp of repulsive personal habits. But I have observed a shower in the bathroom, and I believe it works.

In a normal world, it would have been time for breakfast, but apparently breakfast was not served in hell.

I also came across a good idea. Horrorscopes. I think that I shall do horrorscopes for you people here. Once a week is how I'll do it. Look for it on Monday.

Comments:
Which book were those quotes from?
 
The first one from a book called: Girl, 15, Charming, but insane. You wouldn't like it. The second one is from only part of the sentence and I haven't read but the first couple lines. IT's called City of Golden Shadow and it's the first of a series called Otherworld. It sounds awsome and if end up liking it you probiably would too. If you haven't alread read it of course.
 
I think I'll check that book out. I already waste my time on other stuff. One more thing can't hurt...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]