Friday, January 28, 2005

This break is starting to suck, I'm glad it's all most over

I really waste my time when I have nothing to do. I have done so little that is productive this week. I haven't even finished a book. Instead I've started three. One would think that a week without homework or school would be bliss. It's not really. I had things I should have done and didn't. It like the more thing I have to do the more I do and the less I have to do the less I do. It's frustrating.

I'm going to do geometry this semester and I wonder if I can finish it all before summer break. I'm hoping to so I can do Cal or Trig in the fall to get an elective credit out of the way. I already did second year algebra last year. It really wasn't as hard everyone says it is. It takes more time, but it's not harder then any other class. It was really funny though. I was the youngest person in the class(at the time I was 14) and there was at least one senior in the class as well and no other freshmen. I was the smartest person in the class and after awhile the other people would sit around me and ask me what I got for such and such a problem. I was greatly amused by this. It was made even more amusing my the fact that I hadn't taken first year algebra only a little prealgebra. I was peeved by the fact that I needed only .5% to get an A+. I could have gotten that so easily.

Comments:
.5%? That's a shame.
 
A+? What's that all about?
 
Have a brain stranger-than-ficion. GRADE. It's the grade I got.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]