Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My school

I 'm in high school(as most of the people going to read this already know). I take Biology, French, Consumer math, U.S. History, and Language Arts. Every class bores me to death(figuraivally). I get A's in all my classes without really trying. I mean you could call it trying I guess, but I don't. Basically I read the material do the homework Qs. And pay a little bit of attention in class. Sometimes class is "funnyish," like when one of my teachers kids helps teach and swears. It so funny when his mother reprimands him! My fellow students are really truly dumber then dirt. I found out yesterday that one of them(she's a girl duh) is pregnant. I wasn't really surprised. Others aren't really stupid they just don't rise to my level of intelligence and most of them are lazy. My one male teacher is a bit of a hoot. He is totally inept at anything remotely electronic, like a microwave or a toaster, or a swivel chair. Ok I'm being overly dramatic, but microwave still holds true. He's not very creative either. Don't get me wrong though he is very smart in a music, history, and language arts kind of way. My easiest class is Consumer Math. I have my last class of it on Thursday so I'm glad. I mean it's so easy I could have taken the class when I was ten or so and done well! I will be doing runningstart next year so I would be too bored, and maybe if I'm luck I might be challenged. My annoying neighbor might be going to my school next year so I'm very glad to escape. I will be going to BCC next year. I know a lot of people how go to BCC. I will be going there because it have the lots of different class choices. My mom is being cruel and making me get my driver permit before I can go. Humph. Oh maybe you people would like to know some of my schooling history. I went to kindergarten liked it. Then I when to privet school and hated it. Then I was Homeschooled and that was Ok. Now I'm it "high school" and it's bearable. Now I no longer need to talk of school much.

Comments:
Getting your learner's permit is not a difficult thing to do. You just have to fit the criteria and take a simple test and your done. That reminds me... I need to get mine renewed or go get the actual driver's license...

Anyways... which year are you going to go BCC? And what type of classes are you thinking about taking?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I have no clue what classes I'll take. And I'm going next year(as in next school year). Did I mention that it's my Drivers Lissnce not get the learners permit I have to get? That not going to be too easy.
 
BCC isn't bad. If you aren't expecting to be challenged and just need a place to hang out and earn college credits for free its the way to go.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]