Friday, January 21, 2005

My families results

I had my family take that test. And I read the link Shadow Walker provided. I'm definitely a INTP. But I could learn to be a INTJ if I had too. If a continue too hang around you guys I probable will. Anyway my Mom is a ENFJ. That explains a lot. My Dad is a INTJ. Not surprising, I knew my personality was a lot like my Dad's. My sister Kris is a ENTJ. Are we sensing a trend here? I'm seeing a lot of N's. I'm surprised I, an INTP can survive in my world filled with J's. I think the reason I survive in a my J world is that I might be mostly a P and I may second guess myself but unlike most INTP's I'm very confident it my abilities. And like most INTJ, I know what I don't know. I'm exactly alike with what the article said about INTJ's and relationships. And unlike the INTP's I'm not as oblivious to things around me. So if I was to describe myself in the most accurate of terms I would be a INTP/J. The J being secondary, but still important. I would like to know what you all are(in other words everyone at Quiz tell me what you are, now!).

Comments:
Rationals in theory are very rare. It's surprising that this many have found each other. Then again I'm going to hypothesize that Rationals just gravitate towards each other. Which would make sense. The other groups are irritating for Rationals for the most part though there are acceptable other groups. Like me. I am an ISTJ (Inspector Guardian) but I work with this group. Probably since I also score highly in the Intuitive part. My INTJ chararcteristics are probably something I "acquired" as I hanged around Rabenstranger and the like.

Also... the entire group is not composed of INTJs. Rabenstranger and Neemund are INTPs.
 
Now that I have thought this over, it's INTJs that are really rare. Rationals are also rare but it's the INTJs that are particulary rare.
 
Another interesting thing one might want to know, if they don't already, is if they're Left brained, right brained, or whole brained. I would think that most of you already know which one you are, but I have learned many times over that assuming is a bad thing to do. Always. I wonder how rare a right brained INTP is? My guess is very rare. I would also say that it's much harder to find female rationalists then male rationalists. At least this is my experence, unfortunatly for me. Due to my hate(or exterme dislike) of all people F not T. Those mostly coming in the female form. The world makes a lot more sense now, it's a beautiful thing. I love things to make sense, I do, I do, I do. In fact that is why I got off to a bad start in Language my Freshman year. My teacher had picked a poem that I just COULD NOT understand. So I did no homewrok involveing that poem. I hate poetry now. I should have made this a post.

I would have thought that Nee and Strang were INTJ's because of their sky-high arrogance. But in other ways it makes a lot of sense. That was very useful information.
 
And now that you have this indepth knowledge of Rabenstranger's and Neemund's inner workings you shall start to bend them to your will... and then you shall be the master!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]