Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dad and the morons(oops I mean mormons)

Dads upstairs talking to some mormons. I pity them. Two young guys probably not even it their twenties. They have no clue what they're getting themselves into. They're just glad it's not my mom talking to them. Once some Jehovah witnesses came to the house and my mom just started talking up a storm and telling them how their beliefs were wrong according to scripture and such. And just trying to talk some sense in to them. It made me rather proud. And at the time there was this kid my mom was homeschooling with me and my siblings and he was amazed by it so I was rather smug too. My dad's more easy going and calm with them. But at the same time he's like a really nice dog that is disciplining them, and biting them and won't let go till they retreat or admit there ideas are wrong. You know it's funny I really did misspell mormons as morons just then.

Comments:
They're both blonde and slitely attractive. Now I pity them more. Lets hope dad can convert them.
 
Why'd you have to put slightly attractive? You are telling this to us for what reason?
 
I don't know why. I just did.
 
Good enough reason.
 
Does Beth have a crush on a couple mormons.
 
I grew out of having a crush on even slightly atractive guy I meet quite I while ago. Heck I grew out of having a crush on every really hot guy a while ago. I think this matter needs further talking about. I shall do a post on such matters. In a general sort of way of course. Nothing too personal. I think I'll do that right now.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]