Monday, January 24, 2005

Batteries Are Annoying!

It seems like every time I need batteries we don't have the right kind. And rechargeable batteries take too long to recharge and don't last as long. And although it's not really important, or very subject related, my MP3 player weights less then the battery for it. My favorite type of battery is really expensive but lasts forever, it's really nice. It seems thing they're just some things that should be obsolete by now. Like cars and batteries. And they're some things that should have been though up a long time ago. Like sneezing into your arm not your hands. I mean come on people! How dumb can you be?! I'm just sick of batteries. Speaking of MP3 players I just love them. They make CD players so obsolete. I love to check out CD's and take the songs I like from them. It's cheaper then buying the CD for only a couple songs. My card is blocked for some unknown, idiotic reason. It's really getting on my nerves. I can't renew or place holds on anything. Getting back to MP3 players and how they make CD players obsolete. CD players skip, are hugh, and CDs have songs I don't like. The only problem I have with MP3 players isn't really their fault. I don't like how the sound sometimes comes from just one ear, or is muffled when the headphone plug gets jiggled. That had very little to do with batteries. Oh well.

Comments:
You should look into buying an mp3 player that does not require batteries. Ones with huge, internal, rechargable batteries are good. Mine actually has twice the audio range output as that of the best CD player that I've ever owned. Plus the battery lasts 30 hours between charges.
 
The problem with your library card is probably due to excess fines. That kept happening to me when the switched the system over, they'd discover new fines to tack on so it seemed like every week I would be forking out money. Finally I complained and they erased the fines.
 
I'm going to reply to all of you. One: my card doesn't have but about 2 dollars of fines so I know that's not it. Two: why would I want to rip songs I don't like? What sense does that make? And Three: where the heck I'm I going to get money for a new MP3 player? I have no job, and no allowance. I do have money in the bank, true, but I'm not going to use that. I just got the MP3 player I have for Chirstmas so I don't think I'll get a new one for a while. And most likely I'll buy my own next time so I get a really good one(for the price I pay at least). Hopefullly I'll have a job sometime soonish as well.
 
Gerhalt:
A Mp3 CD player can be purchased for less than $30. I paid $25 for mine, retail. I still prefer my Zen and my normal CD player to the Mp3 one due to superior battery life.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]