Monday, February 13, 2006

English major not for me

I'm really hating these past two weeks of schoolwork. In psych I'v had a paper that I've done and a test that I'm finishing up right after this. I was suppose to have already done an interview for another paper in english which I haven't done yet and the rough draft is due tomorrow so I have to do the paper and the interview tonight. Not to mention this sheet about it or something like that and this stupid thing called a reading journal that is not about the paper. I also have to read a short story and do a quiz on it before midnight for reading fiction. It's hard enough trying to remmeber what and when I have to do this homework much less doing it. Talking about it doesn't make it go away though. So I'm off.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]