Thursday, October 06, 2005

50$ and free sandwichs

THese people called wanting me to help in a survey involving shopping. It was only for girls 16 to 17 and you had to qualify. I did so yesterday I went. Now for these survey things they always ask more people to do it then they need. But even if they don't need you you still get the 50$. I'm not one for shopping much so I went hoping that I wouldn't have to take part of the survey. They had sandwichs there and me and dad got some. That was nice because the chicken mom had made wasn't done when we left so we haddn't eaten much. Lucky me I was one of the ones not needed so I got to go home 50$ richer and with free sandwichs.

Comments:
I could do that for a living.
 
I got $75 a few months ago to not do a survery about TV. I didn't complain.
 
Free food and money?

I'm in!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]