Tuesday, September 20, 2005

About classes

I have decided that I like American gov and politics but don't like ceramics. I'm going to guess that I'll like astronomy. But I haven't taken it yet. I don't have the sort of patience for ceramics you need. Plus it's kinda boring. I'm going to drop it if I can. You need too many things anyway.

Later: Yeah I'm dropping ceramics. I have various reasons some of them actually good ones. I don't like it. The clay I worked with kept drying out but the instructor said not to put to much water on it. The instructor had two things that he said would be optional. I got one of them and was going to get the other thing sometime soonish. Turns out that not only is that thing really kind of mandatory but he wants us to get lots of other stuff that would mostly so annoying to find. This is not the reason I don't like the class but the instructor acts kind of gay. Ceramics is at an annoying time though and that does affect why I don't like it. I have about ten minutes in between ceramics and AGP. The teacher for that starts on time, and because it's at the time I normally eat lunch that is more that inconvenient. I was lucky that the teacher for AGP let out more then an hour before the time that it was suppose to. I would have been starving otherwise. I like my AGP teacher even if he if a liberal. He's funny, he's not too strict, and he has an amusing accent. I know that at times I won't like it, but I can survive it.

I think that I'll get a job on campus instead of taking a different class. My mom said that the staff at the book store are none too bright and that I could easily get a job. I believe in using my brain. What use would I have of a brain if not to use it and use it often? It increases my shots at survival and success so I can't go wrong using it right? I haven't so far so I think I'll stick to that theory.

It really annoys me when people can't follow what I would think of as pretty basic instructions. For example: someone (your mom maybe) is telling you how to do the laundry. She tells you all those things that are important like separate the clothes by color, reds, colors, darks, whites, ect. Now amusing that there is some reason for you to do this, like your being paid, and do it right I would hope that it would be impossible to fail doing something so simple. Things rarely work out that simply. Loads of people are unexplainably unable to follow straight-forward instructions. There was at least two examples of such stupidity in ceramics today (oops its yesterday now). That is one of the main reasons why I would not like being in a managerial position. I would have to hold the hands of loads of incompetent people. That and while bossing around competent people is fun, bossing around incompetent people is a no fun at all. Because I'm teachable, and competent I should never have a problem getting a mediocre job. I reject such jobs though because of there lousy pay. I'm very serious when I say that I will not work for under $10 an hour. Anything less is not worth me wasting my time and intelligence on.

I may devote a short post on why my astronomy teacher is so cool but I'll do that some other time. I'm going to bed now.

Oh yes, and I'll do that one thing that rabenstrange tagged me for.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love yah, tomorrow, it's only a day away.

It makes me cringe at how cheery that is. I think I'll avoid quoting musicals in the future.

Comments:
Ew... That sounded almost... cheery...
we can't have that...

If you are dropping the class and planning on finding a new one you'll have to do it quick... just so that you know.
 
Who are you taking Goverment with?

Now that you're in school you have no excuse for not posting regularly.
 
With Khan.

And yes I know.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]