Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A short note concerning "sarcasm, just another service I offer"

While it is a funny saying, I do not think that it applies to myself. A shirt with a more correct saying concerning my sarcasm would go like such:

"sarcasm is not "just another service I offer" it's a built in feature."

sarcasm is a gene you inherit in my family, not something you learn. The reason that I don't think the saying all-together fitting is that it sounds as if it's something that must be paid for, or asked for. Not something that is given without cost or desire, like is really the case.

Comments:
How about:

"I'll inject my sarcasm into your fragile spirit until you cry for mercy."

Does that fit you better?
 
THat's good to. And I like the one The shadow walker was saying you two made up about apathy being your shield and sarcasm your sword.
 
I just like to cook up a whole plate of sarcasm and wit, with a side of arrogance and a little cynicism on top.


Dilbert: Do you ever geel guilty for scamming innocent people out of their money?
Dogbert: I only scan the people who would do the same thing to me if they were smarter.
Dilbert: So you use arrogance to cancel guilt?
Dogbert: It's a good system.
 
Within my family, it tends to be that "sarcasm isn't necessarily the lowest form of wit, so much as it is the quickest."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]