Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Drivers ED ends this week and the thought makes me so happy I could do a jig.
I've got my nice summer hair and tan which I like. Mom wants to move because of the neighbor being a jerk. Kris is sick, literally. And Dad's at bremerton on his two week navy duty. Now you're all caught up so we can continue. No, not yet I've got to add that I really hate going to the navy base. It suck majorly and I hope I won't have to go. The pool's nice though...if I have to go I'm going to the pool.

Sooner or later, love is gonna gettchya,
Sooner or later, love is gonna gettchya,.......Sorry. I'm listening to Oldies....yeah. Dude this one sucks! I'm switching. These words are my own, from my heart flow, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! That's better. But now this next one sucks, switching back. My girl! I got sooo much honey the bee's into me. I got a sweater song then the birds in the trees. I guess, you say. What can make me feel this way? My girl! My girl. My girl. Talkin' bout my girl! Better again. Switchin around again. Windmill windmill something something......

The very annoying thing about blogging is what I like to refer to as Bloggers Block. It's when you go online to blog and then you can't think of anything interesting to write about despite the fact that a half hour ago you just thought of the coolest thing, and now it's gone. Now I didn't think of something really good a half hour ago but it happens a lot to me. Then you end up talking about random junk that happened lately. So, on that note I will leave you till I DO think of something good to write about.

All I have to say is that my life is pretty plain. You don't like my point of view you think that I'm insane..... Sorry, still listening to the radio. :}

Comments:
Bloggers' block sure is a pain.
 
The phrase "Bloggers' block" has now been accepted, acknowledged, and will be put into use!
I get a whole load to. So much so I'm sad and have taken to carrying a little notepad to write little scribbles in to remind me of what I was going to say.

But I am still alive! I know I haven't commented or posted in a while, but I am still alive honest!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]